Bradford Pear Bounty Program Requirements
- Pre-registration is required (click registration box above).
- Tree removal is the homeowner’s responsibility. Several tree care service providers are offering discounts for those participating in the program . Find a certified arborist here.
- This is an event-based program. Participants MUST attend at the location and date/time of the event to pick up their trees.
- Only the homeowner can register and receive replacement trees.
- Any North Carolina resident is eligible.
- A before and after photo must be brought to the event (i.e., a picture of the tree standing and a picture of the tree on the ground/cut). If the tree was not flowering when cut, an additional photo with a close up of the leaves or bark is required.
- Replacement trees are free, native, and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- One native tree is exchanged for each Bradford/Callery pear tree removal. Up to five (5) trees can be exchanged.
Thank you to our partners: