Thank you for the positive response! All trees available for our inaugural event in Greensboro have been claimed. Stay tuned for fall 2022 and spring 2023 events in other locations.
Bradford Pear Bounty Eligibility
- Pre-registration is required.
- Any North Carolina resident local to the event location is eligible.
- Only the homeowner can register and receive replacement trees.
- Tree removal is the homeowner’s responsibility. Find a certified arborist here.
- Carolina Tree Care is offering a 15% discount for Bradford pear tree removals participating in this program
- A before and after photo must be brought to the event (i.e., a picture of the tree standing and a picture of the tree on the ground). If the tree was not flowering when cut, an additional photo with a close up of the leaves or bark is required.
- Replacement trees are free, native, and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Up to five (5) trees can be exchanged at a one-to-one ratio for the removal of five (5) Bradford pears.
Thank you to our partners: